1. Type of Visas and who qualifies
1. All Travelers to Ghana MUST have valid entry visas issued by Ghana Diplomatic Missions and Consulates abroad, or any other visa-issuing authority mandated by the Government of Ghana to issue Visas on its behalf.
2. ECOWAS nationals and other countries with which the Government of Ghana has specific agreements to enter the country without visas, may apply for gratis visas if need be.
3. All applicants above the age of nine (9) months old entering or transiting through Ghana are required to have been vaccinated against Yellow Fever at least ten (10) days prior to traveling and where already vaccinated, provide evidence (the certificate) indicating the duration of vaccination status of not more than ten (10) years before entering Ghana.
- Tourist /Visitors' Visa
- Business Visa
- Student Visa
- Employment Visa
- Official Visa
- Diplomatic Visa
- Volunteer Visa/Conferences
- Press Accreditation
- Transit Visa
2. How to Apply
Please download and complete the visa application form and submit together with all required documents in person at the Consulate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICANTS
- Fully completed in CAPITAL LETTERS in English
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs (taken not more than three (3) to the time of application).
- A return ticket or a flight confirmation print-out from an acknowledged Travel Agency.
Business visa(s) must have invitation letter from Ghana.
Tourist visa(s) must have hotel booking from Ghana.
Should have a valid passport with expiry date of at least six (6) months from the date of application for visa.
Should submit their Original passport.
Single Entry ........................................................... € 60.00
Multiple visa (one to five months) .... € 115.00
Multiple Entry (six months) .................... € 155.00
Multiple Entry (one year) ........................... € 230.00
NOTE: Personal CHECKS are NOT acceptable
Money Order payable to Ghana Embassy
3. Who cannot apply for visa?
- A person of unsound mind.
- A person considered to be a security risk.
- A person against whom there is a deportation order in force.
Pertinent Requirements for Minors/Children Under 18 Years of Age:
- Letter/s of Consent signed by both Parents
- Photocopy/ies of Birth Certificate/s (Consulate will not be responsible for original birth certificate/s if you send original/s instead of copies)
- Photocopies of both Parents’ Photo IDs (to Support the Child’s application)
- (In single parent situations, attach proof of documentation to that effect (legal document/s))
Walk-in or Drop off
Regular Service ........... 3 Business Days
- Application form
- Four identical passport size photos
- Proof of Ghanaian citizenship (originals only)
- Documents to support Identity (originals only) such as School Certificate, Driver's License, Employment/Student / Other I.D. Cards.
- Previous Ghanaian passport issued to you
- Processing fee
Lost / Stolen
- Applicants must produce a Police Report, a birth certificate and Proof of Identity.